Friday, May 15, 2009

Summer Itinerary

I am going to consider that summer is here as of next weekend. That is Memorial Day weekend. So as a courtesy to all of my fabulous blog readers, I thought I would give you a glimpse into what will be the Summer of Rickie.
Saturday May 23rd (Memorial Day weekend) - Tree is back in town. (Everyone hide)
Saturday May 30th - Nothing planned as of yet
Saturday June 6th - Antonio Freeman Party
Saturday June 13th - Tom Brady's Bachelor Party
Saturday June 20th - Tom Brady and Pocahontas' Wedding
Saturday June 27th - Summerfest
Monday June 29th - Brewer Game with K.O. and Trooper
Saturday July 4th - My grandfather's birthday and 4th of July celebration at the Shermans
Thursday July 9th - Bastille Days Run (I hope to be healthy enough to run this one)
Friday July 10th - Tom Jones at the Riverside ( I would like to scalp tickets)
Saturday July 18th - Dave Matthews at Alpine
Sunday July 19th - Dave Matthews at Alpine
Saturday July 25th - Coldplay at Alpine (I am not sure about this concert yet. I would like to go and scalp tickets)
Saturday August 1st - Pookie's Wedding
Saturday August 8th - That weekend is wide open. But I am thinking about going up to Minnesota.
Saturday August 15th - Diane's Wedding
Sunday August 16th - Brewer Game with Tree
Thursday August 20th - Three Dog Night in Oshkosh with Mark and Suzanne
Sunday August 23rd - Pearl Jam at the United Center (Although I don't have tickets yet)
Saturday August 29th - Jimmy Buffett, but I am not sure that I going to go.
Saturday September 5th - Lake Country Half Marathon (this is most likely a pipe dream)
Saturday September 12th - U2 in Chicago with Liquid and Company
Saturday September 19th - Hopefully this is the date that the Mississippi Camping Trip gets moved to.
Saturday September 26th - Dave Matthews at Tinley Park in Chicago

So that is my summer so far. All events and dates are subject to change. Looks pretty busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aug 8th is Corn N Brat! And just go to Buffett :-)
Lisa

Rickie Davies said...

The last time I went to Jimmy Buffett with Liquid and Company, I met up with them in the parking lot about an hour before the show. Who else was there? Doug, Eric, Andrea, Lynn, I think that is it. Anyhow, being the drunk that I am, I decide that we should all shot gun a couple of beers. (I needed to catch up) To which Lynn replied, "But we only brought bottles, you can't shot gun bottles." We were at Jimmy Buffett in the Alpine parking lot, probably the highest concentration of alochol per capita for that moment in the entire state. I said "Wait 2 minutes." I walked three cars over and offered the guy $5 for 6 beers so we could shot gun them. He said sure no problem. As it turns out, if I had walked in the other direction, I would have found a guy that I went to high school with that would have given me the beer for free. On that same evening, I taught Lynn and Andrea the fine art of sneaking into the reserve section. You either keep up or fall behind.

Borky said...

Hey buddy!

I'll be there 7/2-7/5

July 2nd: Summerfest w/ Borky (Whitesnake/Judas Priest)
July 3rd: Borky in town (Brew vs. Cubbies at Wrgley buddy? 1:20 pm afternoon game buddy)
July 4th: Sherman's
July 5th: 94 West

Rickie Davies said...

Borky,

Looks like you have that weekend all planned out. Good work. I will be riding shotgun the entire way. I just hope I can keep up with you.