Thursday, May 07, 2009

When A Horse Has A Bad Leg They Shoot It

I am sure you are all concerned about my physical well being. Actually I would think you would want me to get healthy so I can start doing something, anything in my free time to liven up my blog. Anyhow, after complaining about my leg for....well....months, I finally got into see a doctor yesterday. I was actually pretty happy about all of it. I was worried that he was going to tell me to just go and do some physical therapy. I have been doing a lot of stretching to try and loosen up that nerve in my leg, but I haven't seen it help much. The doctor prescribed me a muscle relaxer and some pain killers. They also took some x-rays to see if this pain was coming from a bulged disk in my back. I have an appointment to go back next week. If nothing comes up on the x-rays, then they plan on taking an MRI. Worse case scenario for me would be to get to that point where they take an MRI and they can't find anything wrong with me. At that point you will see me get really bummed out. Trust me there is something wrong with me, and I just hope it is something that can be fixed.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Usually they put the horse out to stud first. But in your case, they probably will just shoot you.

Rickie Davies said...

The Tennesse Stud? That is Johnny Cash in case no one knew what I was talking about. Most of you probably still don't know what I am talking about.