Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trimming The Bush

So here are my bushes. Ideally they should be green.But as you can tell from these photos, there is a lot of brown showing.In the old days, when I had numerous roommates and we were all quite a bit ruckus. It was rare for a weekend to go by without someone falling into these bushes. You wouldn't believe the number of beer cans, bottles and cups I found in here. I even found a watch. But it was broken. As you can most certainly tell from the photos, I really did a number on these things. I say they will start to turn back to green by the Freeman Party. But others think I killed them all. And that isn't really a bad thing. I am planning on pulling them out and putting in small retaining walls to make them into flower beds. So here is today's poll.

Will my bushes grow back?
No, you are a moron. And did you said you used a Sawzall? Idiot.
Yes, I have a green thumb and I know.
That looks like a Brazilian wax.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Rodge said...

rickie, time to get rid of the bush!!!!!!!!!!! seriously they look like shit, and they are so 20 yrs. ago. if you need help call me, okay gimpy...
love rebecca

Rickie Davies said...

Becs, Don't worry they are going to get torn out next year. I have some higher priority items on my list of things to do to the house. All in good time.