Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Way Too Nice To Be Stuck Inside

It is another beautiful day outside. As I strolled out to my vehicle to go home for lunch, I thought to myself, this is the weather we have been waiting for. All of those cold winter days when we had to shovel snow, or our cars wouldn't start, or our tongues got stuck to flag poles. Those days are all worth enduring to have a day like today. Last I checked a couple of minutes ago is 83 and sunny. 83!!! But can I enjoy it? Nope. I am in the office probably like most of you. The outlook for the weekend is good, but not great.

For me it is just another day in the week to get through. I did try to spice things in my life up a bit this afternoon. When I was home for lunch, I again had a tuna fish sandwich. But instead of just adding American cheese, I tried throwing taco cheese on my sandwich. Not a good idea. nasty breath as well.

A simple suggestion to any blog readers, don't come back until Tuesday. I am sure this is more painful to read than it is to write.

No comments: