Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Tuesday I went grocery shopping. And I right after work. I was starving so everything looked good. I have been eating the cheese stuffed hotdogs ever since. In fact I have a craving for a dog right now. That reminds me of a challenge that someone put forth for a Brewer game. To eat a hot dog and drink a beer every inning for 9 innings. It would be interesting to see if it could be done. It would also be interesting to see how much it would cost. I don't recall the prices, but I would guess $2.25 for a hotdog, and $5.00 for a beer. So that is a $65 investment.
Last night I had nothing going on, and I was behind on my sleep from the weekend. I decided to just go to bed early at 8:00 p.m. I didn't get out of bed until 7 this morning. It is amazing what 11 hours of sleep will do for you. I am feeling much better, and I might try it again tonight.

No comments: