Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Recap

Not much of a weekend for me. Mostly I just got in some yard work. I raked the yard, cut the grass, trimmed the bushes, seeded and fertilized the lawn. The most interesting of that work was the trimming of the bushes. They haven't been trimmed in 2 or 3 years. They were pretty bad, to the point where when I snow blew the sidewalk around the side of the house, my snow blower was actually trimming the bushes. So Saturday I got some serious bush trimming in. Normally you shouldn't be trimming bushes with a Sawzall. But I did. Now you could probably just call them clumps of sticks rather than bushes. I will get pictures up later. I wish I had taken before pictures.
Sunday I stopped by my parents. Here is a picture of my old and new truck. I miss my old truck. I think my new truck looks too much like a Dodge. But the interior is much much nicer.Here are Abby and Josh playing on the tire swing. Later my Dad stopped up by the tire swing. Here is Dan and my Dad talking.
Not much else for the weekend.

No comments: