Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brewer Game with Lid

My friend, Lid, sent me an email last week and said she had an extra ticket for the Brewer. I hadn't made it to a game this year, so I told her I would go. When she came to pick me up they had three vehicles. Her friend, Stacy, and brother, Matt, were also driving and all three cars were filled with girls. As it turns out it was Lid's daughter, Abby's, 15th birthday party. Not what I was really expecting. Here are half of the girls.And to show my maturity as Lid was taking a picture of actually two of the birthday girls, I felt compelled to put frosting on Abby's face. This quickly spiralled into something of a food fight with all of the girls. The whole time, Lid was yelled, "Stop! I paid $10 a piece for those cakes! You are wasting food!" As you can see I came out on the losing end of the food fight. But I think it is a good look for me.

36 years old and I am starting food fights with 15 year olds. Real grown up. I was told that the girls actually had fun a the game and they were glad that I went along. The good news is that they have already invited me to their 21st birthday parties in 6 years. So I have that going for me.

No comments: