Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More News from the Weekend

Yes, my weekend was pretty full. I just want to give you the quick recap. Friday, as you may have read from an earlier posting I was all set to get into full red neck mode. And I had my mullet radar on for the Nascar Truck Series Race at the Milwaukee Mile. But Mother Nature had other plans and the race was rained out. My brothers with my nephews were out at my house. We grilled out and watched the Brewer game until we learned that the race was postponed. And that was the end of that night. Saturday was the big wedding for Tom Brady and Pocahontas. Sunday was Father's day. I didn't get the earliest start in the world. I got in a bike ride and got back in time for the start of the Brewer game. That pretty much left me on the couch for the rest of the day.

But Monday morning I got some pretty exciting news that I would like to share with all of you. My old roommate, Andy (or Truz as many know him by), his wife, Julie, gave birth to their second child, Maggie Madeline Josephs. She was born Thursday June 18th at 9:32 a.m. which probably means that Truz had to go back into work for the afternoon. Maggie weighed 6 pounds and 4 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long.
Apparently here is Truz right after he got out of the shower with Maggie.

Truz and Maggie back at the homestead.Brady with his baby sister.

1 comment:

Bubs said...

Congrats Truz! She's adorable!