Thursday, June 04, 2009

Happy Birthday

Yes, today is my birthday. I am 36 years old. I used to lie about my age, but now if I lied about it, no one would believe it. I have gray hair, my body is falling apart and based on the fact that I locked myself out of my closet earlier this week, I am getting senile. What do I want for my birthday? A new closet door would be nice. Just kidding, I don't need a new door. Actually I only want two things for my birthday.
1. No rain on Saturday for the party.
2. Just a little bit of cooperation from all contestants during the games this year.

While I am speaking of my party, allow me to give you a run down of people who are deadbeats and didn't give me the common courtesy to even reply. You may not believe it, but I put a lot of time, effort and money into this party and all it required for most of these people was a click of their computer mouse. I don't know how much easier could I have made it for people. I sent out invitations on Evite, my blog, Facebook and by mail.

In no particular order my deadbeats:
Pretzel
Clark and Linda Beier
Phil Brodbeck
Jacob Heinzelmann
Megan and Derick
Wayne and Georgie
TT
Lisa Nedset
Jon Nigelson
Tim and Ginger
Erika
Andrea Zillmer
Ehrgott
Ertmann
Widmanns
Tom (Unk) and Sandy
Gibby
Fast Ray
Amy and Ceasar
Square
Truz
Kaker
Josh

Good luck getting invited next year.

I apologize to anyone who may have told me in person and I just forgot to mark them down. But at the age of 36 my mind is going and I don't remember things too well, so you need to use the computer.
Maybe some of you never recieved my inviations because I didn't have your correct email address. I fail to see how that is my fault. Also on April 28th, I made the offical announcement about the party on my blog. And any of you could have left your RSVP as a comment on that posting. As of press time there were no RSVPs.

6 comments:

Keeks said...

Happy Rickie Davies Day

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you and me

Sugar Lips

Bubs said...

Happy B-Day Jody, Ricky, and Tyler

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Richard, Jody and Tyler.

Tree

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday buddy!!

Roman

Anonymous said...

thanks guys, appreciate the happy bday

sugar lips