Friday, June 19, 2009

Nascar?

I have been to a lot of sporting events in my days on this earth. I have seen the Packers on Monday night in Dallas. I have seen the Packers at Lambeau, I even saw them at Camp Randall. I was at the snow globe game. In Nashville I saw the Tennessee Oilers. I have seen the Badgers in Camp Randall, and on the road in West Virginia and Cleveland. There have been many NBA Games. Many at the Bradley Center. While in Portland, I caught the Lakers and Trailblazers. I once went to a WNBA game just to say that I was at one, while in Cleveland. There have been a lot of baseball games. Most at Miller Park some back at County Stadium. There were games at Anaheim, Baltimore, Wrigley, Pittsburgh and San Francisco. And I saw the a playoff game between the Twins and Yankees. Sure even a hockey game or two, NHL and AHL. I have seen even seen horse racing at the Preakness. But tonight is a new one. I am headed to see the Nascar Truck Series at the Milwaukee Mile. So this is a first for me. Although I do have some background in this area. I have been to a couple monster truck shows. I always cheer for Grave Digger. In fact I was at the Monster Truck Show a couple years ago at State Fair where the guy died. Of course that happened before I got into the race way, big surprise here but I we got side tracked with drinks at my house before hand. I have seen races at the Lake Geneva Raceway. And I have been on a Nascar track down in Charlotte with Tree. So that is the start of my weekend. Saturday is Tom Brady and Pocahontas' wedding. Sunday is father's day, which I don't even know if anything is planned but some sheepshead would be nice.

No comments: