Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Twins

I am still a fairly loyal Milwaukee Brewers fan. I get to about 5 or so games a year. And I would say that up until I left for Minnesota, I had either watched or listened to at least parts of nearly every game that the Brewers played this year. Sunday night I got offered a ticket for the Twins playoff game against the Oakland A's from Borky. As much as I love the Brewers, that very well could be the only playoff baseball game I ever see. I had to juggle my schedule around, but I made things work and went to the game. Mind you, we didn't have the best seats, but $15 for a seat at a playoff baseball game is a great deal. Unfortunately the Twins did not win. I even went out an bought a Twins t-shirt before the game so that I could fit in. I did like the game alot. Just because every pitch and out means so much. The crowd was all on their feet cheering during a 2-2 pitch in the 7th inning. I have never seen that before. Thanks for the experience Borky. Here are some photos.

No comments: