Sunday, October 08, 2006

What about Britney?

I like Britney Spears. I liked her a little better before she started popping out kids. In fact if someone mentioned to me that they wanted to go scalp tickets to one of her concerts, I would go. But then again, I would pretty much go and try scalping tickets to just about any concert. It is a little known fact, but when Tree and I used to go skiing together, while we were putting on all of our ski gear in the parking lot, we would crank Britney Spears on the radio. I will be honest, it was quite the site, two large grown men, one wearing a gorilla suit, dancing and singing to Britney in the parking lot. I think I will put "You Drive Me Crazy" as my favorite Britney song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rick...you weren't suppose to tell anyone we did that. You promised!

Tree