Monday, October 09, 2006

Odd Ramblings

I find it pretty incredible that horse can take a dump while walking. I think that would be hard to do, don't you? Unless of course you really had to go bad. But horse seem to do it without breaking stride. I think I would at least break stride. Maybe not.

I told you that Indy was a lock. 18 point spread and they win by one point.

As you can tell from my opening, I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. I ended up meeting up with Krum and Brown at Brown's place for the Packer game. Here are a couple photos of that.
Browny in his sitting room by the fireplace.
Browny with is Derrick Turnbow autographed baseball compliments of Nate.

Here is a picture from last week. I got together with Krum and Kaker for the Packer Monday night game. I meet up with Kaker at his house before going to Krum's. Here is Matt with his son Charlie.

Because I wasn't in any of these pictures, here is one of me. This was taken earlier this summer in the Dells with the Brantzeg family. Hard to imagine but here I am playing a video game.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rick,
Don't you have any more from the Dells?

Rickie Davies said...

Actually I don't any pictures from the Dells. I don't know why. But I didn't take any. Brian and Nancy actually gave me that picture. Sorry. Next year.