Saturday, October 07, 2006

Movie and Football Picks

Last night I went to go and see "The Departed" the new Jack Nicholson movie. I am well known for being hard on movies. And lately it has been hard to find a good movie. But this is a good movie. Everyone whom I have talked to who has seen it has liked it. Oddly enough more people get killed in "The Departed" than in the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Anyhow I high recommend going to see it. Marky Mark is in my opinion the best character in the movie. He pretty much steals every scene that he is in. It is a good soundtrack as well. Now on to my football pick for the week. I am going with the Indianapolis Colts. Last I checked they were an 18 point favorite at home. That is about as close to a lock as you will find in professional football. Here are some of the Indy Colts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to the movie with. Marky Mark's best role by far since Rock Star.
Have a MN party soon!
Lisa

Rickie Davies said...

Let's not forget his best role as Dirk Diggler. I will work on a Woodbury party.

Anonymous said...

Excellent Flick. I was pleasantly surprised.
-bubily