Monday, October 16, 2006

Madison

I would like to offically go on the record as calling myself a total idiot. I mean really what am I doing with myself. Borky and I stayed with Joe this weekend and Friday night we just stopped at a bar near Joe's place to grab something to eat and called it a night knowing Saturday would be a long day for us. Saturday 8:30 in the morning Borky starts making Captain and Cokes. We get down to Campus and I made quite possibly the weakest effort I have ever made in scalping tickets. The one and only scalper I talked to told me to stay off the drugs when I offered him $30 for 2 tickets. 11:30 in the morning and I am ordering Red Bull and Vodaks. What is wrong with me? For those that know my past history with Red Bull and Vodak, you should be able to tell where this is going. For the vast majority of the afternoon I lost Joe and Borky. I had my camera with me. I don't really remember taking any of the pictures on my camera. Some how in the late afternoon I fond Borky and we went to State Street Brats. I called my cousin, Kim, and told her to come and meet us. Kim came in for a couple of minutes but then she had to leave because her roommate who is not yet 21 was waiting for her outside. Here is where I might have had the stupidest idea since getting into a shoving match with 6 Alpine Valley Security Guards. I told Kim to have her roommate use my ID to get into the bar. Right, this will work. A 20 year old girl using a 33 year old guy's ID to get into a bar on State Street on a college football Saturday. As amazed as I am that I came up with such a dumb idea, I am even more amazed that it actually worked. After some drinks, Kim and her roommate left. Then I lost Borky again for the 3rd or 4th time of the day. I finished the night with ordering a pizza, then going to a bar calling a cab. And it must have taken well over an hour to get a cab. Here are some photos for the day.
This is the group that I started with, Joe, Dawn, Stevie, Matt and Borky. I got quickly separated by my own doings.
Me, Borky and two strangers. I think this is just shortly after the first Red Bull.Thankfully this was our only run in with the Police.Me and some girl, I couldn't tell you her name if my life depended on it. I do not recall this picture being taken. Borky trying to mount a bull. If I had a nickle for each picture I have that has that same caption.Me riding the bull.Me and my cousin, Kim.Borky in the middle of State Street. Somehow, probably within 5 minutes of this picture, Borky and I lost each other, not to meet up again until we both took separate taxis back to Joe's place. We both arrived within 5 minutes of each other back at Joe's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weren't you on Red Bull & Vodka when you took out Brian at Summerfest?

Rickie Davies said...

Yes I was.