Friday, October 27, 2006

Girlfriend?

Although many of the comments that people leave on my blog are anonymous, I really do appreciate them. My life is pretty dull, so any topic or comment that people can bring up helps me fill space on my blog. Just today someone made the comment that I need a girlfriend. I am not so sure that I need to do that. I think I do just fine all on my own. And my track record with the ladies hasn't been good at all. In fact, as shocking as this my sound, my longest relationship ever was 4 months, and I was in Europe for a month and a half of that. But I thought I would throw together another poll and see what my valued readers think.

Should I get a girlfriend?
No way. You don't have enough money.
Yes. Even if she doesn't have a pulse.
Free polls from Pollhost.com
On a totally unrelated topic. I find it odd, that when I do a spell check on my postings on this blog site, that the word "blog" is not in the blogs site's dictionary. Weird.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know everyone who comments on your blog?

Rickie Davies said...

Only if they log in or leave their name. I would think the luxury of the anonymity would yeild more comments but it doesn't. Nor does it influence people to vote.

Anonymous said...

Well, I had a woman in MN I thought you'd want to meet but since you would rather be single...forget it.

Rickie Davies said...

No sweat off of my back.

Anonymous said...

Oh I see...you don't need a girlfriend, AND you're defensive about it.

Rickie Davies said...

I am not defensive, it just doesn't bother me to not have a girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Did you have a girlfriend on Saturday night? Hmmmmmm?

Rickie Davies said...

I don't know what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you dedicate a posting to your experience Saturday night, and all your other short lived relationships, or shall I say, experiences? Now, that would your blog site interesting my friend.