Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Shopping Carts

I was at Target working on securing everything I need for my Halloween costume. I saw that they have the motorized remote controlled shopping cart return thingys now. I don't like them at all. Sure they are safer and all that crap. But when I was just a wee lad in high school I was a stockboy at a grocery store. I don't think I need to get carried away here, but it goes without saying that I held the store record for most shopping carts pushed in at once. I want to say it was easily over 20 carts. And those were the metal ones, not the plastic ones they have now. And at least 1/4 of those carts had bad wheels. I did also hold the record for hauling out the most empty milk crates on a dolly. I am sure with my teaser you are all on the edge of your computer chair with anticipation of what my Halloween costume is going to be. Well when I go trick or treating with my nieces and nephews, I will once again be just in the gorilla suit. But I am going out the Saturday before Halloween here in Minnesota with Borky and company. I have decided to be quite possibly the most annoying costume there is. I am going to be a mime. I have everything but suspenders. So if anyone knows where I could procure a pair of black suspenders, please let me know. They don't have them at Target, Marshalls or Kohls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Farm&Fleet

Anonymous said...

mills fleet farm

Rickie Davies said...

I got a set at JC Penny's. But thanks for the advice. Now I am looking for white gloves. I have heard Wal Mart.