Friday, October 27, 2006

Weekend Plans and Picture of the Day

I am headed home this weekend. Here is my plan. I am going to the much anticipated Halloween party with Borky tomorrow night. He is going to give me $20 if I can go all night without talking. Should be interesting. I will be honest it is going to be tough. At the crack of the sun, Sunday morning I am hoping to be on the road and headed to Milwaukee. I would like to do some yard work, watch the Packer game, take my nephews shopping for their birthday, and play Nate in ping pong. Oh and if my parents need help cutting deer, I have made that offer. That is all on Sunday. Monday I am working in our Milwaukee office. My bosses have told me that I will be working late with them practicing our presentation that we are doing Tuesday. Tuesday, I am putting on this presentation with my two bosses. I am still a little confused why I am going, since of the four engineers in our office, I have the least seniority, however I am on the only one with my license. The presentation is at 8:45 in the morning and should only take 45 minutes and my portion of the presentation is 10 minutes. Then I am taking my cousin, Kim, out to lunch. I have always promised her, that if I was in Madison I would buy her lunch. Then Tuesday afternoon, I am driving back to Waukesha. That night I am going to go trick or treating with my nieces and nephews. I will be fashioning the gorilla suit. And if I can get any takers, I still want to go see either Mini Kiss or Gwar Halloween night. After which I will be headed back up to Minnesota and will be back to the normal grind of things. Thankfully tonight is Friday night and I am not doing anything. Not to sure how much blogging I will get in this weekend so here is a picture.This picture was taken February 21st, 2000 in the Miller Park East Parking lot. This is Andy, Nate and Myself launching the Mean Machine down at Miller Park. You can see the stadium wasn't done yet.

No comments: