Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Picture of the Day

Before I get to my picture of the day. I have come up with a new drinking game. I have an incredible talent for turning just about any situation into a drinking game. My favorite made up drinking game was actually invented by Krum and I, and that was the Brett Favre game. Although in my current health I can no longer play. I would also like to mention my favorite drinking game that I didn't invent is still speed quarters. But on to the new game. I was watching some playoff baseball. Every time someone on camera spits you have to drink. This would also work for football games, but I don't think you would be drinking quite as much as during baseball.
Another random thought I had, Why do girls always seem to wear their hair shorter after they get married and have kids?
Alright here is the picture of the day. This was taken Feb, 9th 3003 in Vail , Colorado. Me and Marty Moose in our condo at Vail. Russ got the place on the internet. There was a misprint and it was posted at $50 a night and it was suppose to be $500 a night. Not surprisingly we got kicked out a day early. I will only take part of the blame, while I did walk around the lobby in a gorilla suit, I don't think I was the sole blame. I also honestly believe that they had it in for us from right when we moved in. This reminds me of another sort of drinking game. Our condo was right on the hill and you could ski right up to the garage. So the last run of the day, it was my idea that the last one back to the condo buys the first round. The night before we were drinking fish bowls at $8 a pop. And I think we had 6 or 7 guys in that condo. Quite possibly the fastest I have ever gone on skis.

No comments: