Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Controversial Issues

From time to time, I like to make my own commentary on the hard hitting issues. Sure I usually don't talk about health care issues, military down sizing or campaign reform. But I do like to talk about the issues that effect me on a daily basis. This is a topic that interests me and I would like to know what my readers think. Please vote. The thing I miss the second most about living in Milwaukee is my two headed shower. I am sure you are wondering what I am miss the most. Well that one is easy, it is beating Nate in ping pong. Lately I have been sitting down in the tub of my shower while I take a shower. Is this unusual? The first time I recall doing it, was in college when I was extremely hungover. But now I find myself doing it all of the time.

Do you sit down in the shower?
No
Yes
Wow, are you lazy.
Free polls from Pollhost.com
And just because I know there are so many female readers out there who just can't get enough skin, and probably a couple guy readers (Tree and Justus), here is a photo of me sitting down in my shower.

So I know that I have at least on critic out there who doesn't like my odd ramblings. For that person I have to ask you, is this any better?

How sad is my life? I am taking pictures of myself naked in the shower. Kind of funny, but still sad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a girlfriend. I think you should start online dating or get some of your MN buddies to set you up, yo! Dating stories equal great blog entries.

Anonymous said...

I love the photo!!!! So funny! I just showed a co-worker out here in CA so your face and chest are seen cross country

Anonymous said...

You have way to big a smile on your face for being in the shower alone. And for the record, Justus likes seeing men naked, not Tree.

Rickie Davies said...

I am smiling because I am getting my picture taken. But when I am in my two headed shower, yes I am always smiling because I love that shower. And how do you know that Tree doesn't like seeing men naked?

jasonbob said...

curry 6
curry shoes
jordan retro
curry 5
irving shoes
stephen curry shoes
lebron james shoes
calvin klein outlet
hermes belts
yeezy boost 380