Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Picture of the Day

Before I get to my picture of the day, I would like to vent a little bit. I was at my club working out today. Believe it or not, I actually show up there from time to time. I was in the free weight section doing some curls, you know feeding the pythons. Anyhow, what is the deal with the meatheads that work out there that can not put the dumb bells back in their proper spot. If you pick up a 30lb dumb bell put it back in the spot on the rack that says 30 lbs. I don't understand why that is so hard to do. I might file a complaint with the health club.
Alright secondly, someone posted a comment asking me where my costume was. I am a little confused. Yes, I do wear my gorilla suit way more than any person should. However, I really don't feel like dressing up like a mime everyday. I would probably end up getting my ass kicked if I did. Am I wrong or isn't this up coming weekend pretty much the time when most of the Halloween costume parties are. I think whoever made that comment is probably the same person who doesn't put the free weights back in the proper spot. But since they asked where my costume is. It is here laying on the floor in my office. No the beer bong isn't part of the costume. I just don't have a storage spot for it, and the floor is the best I can do. But don't worry I will have pictures from this weekend up. In fact I am in charge of organizing the best costume contest at the Borky Household. That might be a bit of a challenge to do without talking.

Now for your real picture of the day. This picture was taken Octover 17th 1999, on Mount Hood in Oregon. I was out there on business and stayed with my buddy Browny. For you movie buffs out there, you might recognize the resort behind me. The outside shots of the resort from the movie "The Shining" were taken here. As you can see I am holding an imaginary axe. Here's Rickie!!! Also for the record there isn't and never was a hedge maze at this resort. Those shots were taken from a different locale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to pictures of you as beer bonging mime. Apparently the party you went to was lame, and there were no babes in attendance. Had there been you would have taken your picture with each one of them and posted the photos immediately. Better luck next weekend. MN women are tough. BTW, I always put the 50 lbs dumb back. 30s? You whimp.

Rickie Davies said...

I will see what I can do about a beer bonging mime picture. And I would like to clarify, that I work out with 20 lb dumb bells, not 30s. You got me on that. I am all about getting tone. Low weight, lots of reps.

Anonymous said...

You will talk MIME, you WILL talk.