Friday, October 06, 2006

Random Thoughts That Some People Don’t Care For

Last night I went to go and see the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Beginning. Borky got some free tickets so I went. They were free tickets and I still wanted my money back. Maybe it is because I am not a big fan of horror flicks, but I didn’t think it was all that great. I suppose it is just a movie. But if a very good looking girl who appears to be in near flawless shape, can’t out run a large ogre carrying a chainsaw and running with a flesh mask on, that just doesn’t seem very realistic to me. But then again are horror movies suppose to be realistic. No, they are suppose to be scary. I guess I was a little scared when the one girl was driving the tow truck and “Leatherface” some magically caught up to a moving vehicle and drove a hook through her chest and ripped her out of the truck. I guess in retrospect, if “Leatherface” can catch a truck he should easily be able to catch a girl running on foot. Maybe I am over analyzing it. It is a movie. What else do I have? Oh, on the way over to Borky’s place I noticed someone driving with their dog on their lap. Can anyone explain this to me? I don’t get it. It is your dog and you love your dog some much that rather it sit in the seat next to you, you feel compelled to have the dog sitting in your lap. I guess that is all I really have. I guess after rereading this, whom ever it is who doesn’t like my odd ramblings has a pretty good gripe. This posting really sucks. I will try to do better this weekend. Although I don’t have anything lined up. I might go and see Jackass 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't the General write his blog anymore? No updates there since Aug 29. Tell him that you can't compete with his blog if he throws in the towel. It's no fun beating a quitter. Is he a candyass?