Friday, October 20, 2006

Weekend Preview

Well kids, the weekend is here. Can you tell I am excited? Probably not. So what is on the schedule? Krum is having a house warming party at his new condo tonight. I will be done with work early today, so I voluteered to be on the party preparation committee. I also need to run around sometime today and final the final piece in my Halloween costume. I need white gloves. My sister in law said I could find some in the ladies section at Wal-Mart. Can't you find everything at Wal-Mart? Saturday, I am pretty pumped about watching the Badgers on TV. They don't get much air time up here in Minnesota, and the two games I have been to, Bowling Green and Minnesota, I was rather distracted by alcohol the entire game. So this is really the first game I get to watch. Saturday night, I am going on this haunter terror trail ride thing with a group of friends. Expect to hear stories of my breaking out the scream mask. Only good things came become of this. Sunday, I am headed over to Kaker's. Krum is giving him a hand at fixing his home theater, and I am in charge of wall gromets and mounting the speakers. Here are some pictures to tide you over until I can complete the weekend.
This was taken November 5th, 1999, Orsta Volda, Norway. I was over there on business with Merge. I had the cab driver stop here to take a picture of my on my way to the airport. I had worked nearly the entire night before. So in the picture I am on maybe 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Look I was actually thin at one time in my life. I must be under 200 lbs in this picture.

This picture was taken October 5th 2002 in Clearwater, Florida. Me and the lead singer of the band at Andy and Julie's the wedding. The band was starting to get sick of us. They were the house band at the bar we went to every night. When we walked in, they said "The Wisconsin People are here." And the wedding was the third night in a row that we saw them.

No comments: