Friday, October 06, 2006

Music Poll

Here is another poll that I am sure no one will vote on because it is so hard to click the left mouse button. But here it is anyhow.
Which is the best song that I listed?
"In the Light" by Led Zepplin
"Trapped" by Springsteen
"One Tree Hill" by U2
"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" by The Stones
"Calling Dr. Love" by KISS
"Friend of the Devil" by The Dead
"Cracklin Rosie" by Neil
"Norwegian Wood" by The Beatles
They all suck and so does your taste in music
Free polls from Pollhost.com

2 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

Sorry General, I missed putting "Lie in our Graves" on the poll. But I will consider that a write in vote.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I thought your favorite song of all time was, Brittney Spears, "hit me baby one more time".
Bittney needs you now more than ever Rick.