Monday, May 21, 2007

Friday Night Twins Game

I am not even going to try to do a write up about the game either Friday or Saturday night. I am just going to go straight to the pictures. Here I am doing a beer bong, you can also see Borky's thumb. How do you get your thumb in the way when you are using a digital camera?Prior to the game, that is me, K-Mart, Brian, and Borky.Something of a treat that I wasn't expecting for the weekend was an appearance by Browny. Browny, what can you say about that guy. It is always an adventure when he is around. Here is is with Nate.Here is Nate doing a beer bong. What I love about this picture is that in the back ground you can see someone from another tailgate party doing a keg stand. I would like to mention that I also jumped up on the keg stand, and unofficially had the longest stand of anyone that we saw do it.We go into the game around the 5th inning. Here was the view from out seats, but we weren't there long and soon ended up in the 300 club.
Here we are meeting Browny in the 300 club.After the game we headed to My Place for drinks and Karyoke. This is Lisa's brother (I forgot his name), Lisa, Nate, Eric, Doug and Borky.
Here is a new one, Eric with a girl. Doug and I after cleaning up on the pool table.
End of the night, here is Nate passed out in my back yard.

No comments: