Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend

Well it is a big weekend for me. I will be making my first appearance of the year at Miller Park. Tonight, Friday, I am headed to the game with Borky, Nate and Borky's brother in law. My goal is to be in the parking lot tailgating by 3 or 4. I talked to Borky and he wants to get in a little Karyoke this evening. Saturday morning I would really like to finish up that sink in the basement and then I will be headed back down to the Brewers game. Preston will be along on Saturday night. After the game we are headed down to Hartfest in downtown Wauwatosa. Sunday I am going to make every effort to rechalk the bathroom tub. I was thinking about using black chalk, but I don't have any. Last week, I was looking for some but couldn't find any, I resorted to walking down the street yelling "I need black chalk. Does anyone know where I can get some black chalk!!" Sorry, a little Saturday Night Live bit for you. This is all just utter ramblings, come back Monday for stories and pictures.

No comments: