Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Blender

Here is a bit of an ethical question for you. When I was living in Woodbury, I had been moved in for probably 2 or 3 months when my next door neighbor came knocking 0n my door. He mentioned to me that this package had been sitting outside my front door for over a week now. I always walked in and out through the garage so I never noticed. It was a big cardboard box addressed to the previous tenants. Of course I opened it, and there was another nicely wrapped box inside with a card, it was from Target and it was a blender that the previous tenants had registered for before they got married and eventually moved out. I had left the gift wrapped and sitting next to my couch the entire time I was in Minnesota, but then brought it with me when I moved to Appleton. Upon moving into my new place, I finally opened the gift and started using. It is a much nicer blender than my old one. Even a real glass pitcher. I guess I could have gone to the townhouse office in Woodbury and asked to see if there was a forwarding address or number. What would you have done?


What would you have done with the blender?
You should have tried to find the previous tenants.
Keep it, finders keepers.
What are you making in that thing, it looks gross.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: