Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ms. Anonymous

This is an open letter to Ms. Anonymous. Everyone, well I guess that is everyone that I know who then would also know Krum, wants to know who you are. They ask me all the time who you are. I think I had a poll a couple months back and everyone wanted to know who you are. And since my days here in Appleton aren't all that exciting, I have nothing better to talk about than you. Although I would like to challenge your statement that your picture would sweep me off of my feet. So why don't you just send me one and I will post it up here on the blog. Come on, everyone wants to be on the blog. That is the first thing I hear when I take a picture of someone, "Is that going to go up on the blog?" Join the party, or are you embarrassed? What is the worst that will happen? Maybe your picture will sweep me off of my feet and I will move back to Minnesota.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is yasin? And what is that site about? Yikes.

Do you really have to ask me why I won't give you my photo? Are you kidding? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT IT POSTED ON YOUR BLOG!!! I have this feeling you would post my photo and stats, and then poll your buddies about whether I am good looking enough for you. That would be icky and lame. It is not a matter of being confident enough to post my picture, but it is an issue of me being a private person. I appreciate that you are so open about yourself though. How about you just float around your new world knowing that somewhere out there some woman thinks you are hot. I'll just stroke your ego. Good enough?

Rickie Davies said...

To each his/her own I guess. Too bad. It would be juicy for my readers. Do you at least have a name? By the way are you the same reader who wrote that because I get drunk and thrown out of bars and the police are called in, that I am responcible for all drunk driving deaths?

Anonymous said...

Sexual harassment will never be tolerated on this site. However, it will be graded.

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

NO! Are you kidding me? That was lame. That person is an idiot, and is most likely depressed that Jerry Falwell croaked, and the end of the Moral Majority is near. My name is Lauren. I am 30. I am a graphic designer, and teach yoga part time. There, I gave you something.

Rickie Davies said...

Well Lauren,
Since their are so many people who make comments under the title "anonymous" I can never be too sure. Graphic designer? Do you know Borky?

Rickie Davies said...

Lauren,

I am going to go out on a limb and say that your picture can already be found on the internet. How about at http://www.campbellmithun.com/

In the pictures of the new mural?

Am I right?

Anonymous said...

Nope, but good effort :) I do not know Borky, Krum or anyone you have mentioned on your blog. Is this fun? It is for me :)