Friday, May 11, 2007

TVs

I was back up in Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. I stayed with Krum. I think just about everyone who knows me, knows Krum. I would like to give you all a little piece of advice. Never watch TV at Krum's place. Krum has his own business and part of his business is installing home theater systems. He is currently turning the condo that he lives in, into a showroom. Included in this is a 91 inch High Definition Television Screen. It is ridiculous. I have a 56 inch TV that I love and his TV makes mine look grossly undersized. Here are some comparison photos to give you some perspective. Krum and I are roughly the same size, I am a little taller and he is a little fatter. But you can see the differences in these TVs.

Finally as Mother's Day rolls around this make sure you wish your mom a happy mother's day. Just for giving birth and dealing with that pain they deserve a special day every year. Since I am always asking my mom for peanut butter cookies, I thought I would return the favor and buy my mom some Nutter Butters and flowers. Have a good weekend everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not everyone who 'knows' you knows Krumb, or whatever his name is. I can't tell from the photos you posted if he is fatter, but you are definitely better looking.

Rickie Davies said...

Who are you that you don't know Krum? Alright, let me rephrase that, nearly everyone who knows me at least knows of Krum. I do appreciate the fact that you consider me better looking. But look at that TV, it is crazy.

Anonymous said...

I am the one who wanted to go on a date with you when you were in MN, but opted out b/c of your impending departure to WI. Remember? I was given the link to a your blog by a woman who doesn't know you either; thus, neither of us know Krum. Even though you and I didn't meet,I check out your website on occasion just to see your antics and good looking face. Maybe I should go on a date with Krum since he is in MN. I don't mind if he is fat. Men lose weight easily. Or is he married too?

Rickie Davies said...

That is right, I remember now. You wanted to go out on a date with me, but because I was leaving you didn't. And that was because you knew how charming I would be and I would sweep you off your feet and steal your heart away with me to Appleton.

But you didn't want to give me your email address or a picture that I could post on my blog. Everyone wants to see who you are.

If you want me to hook you up with Krum, I would be more than happy to do so. No he is not married. Here you can email him at: paul@spyeglass.com

Good Luck, and keep reading.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did think you would sweep me off my feet, .... but I was also nervous you were not the 'boyfriend' type. To old, I mean, mature to run in that circle again. Alas, I will check back to your blog on occasion just for fun. Thanks for your friend's info, but I will pass. With a screen that size he is bound to watch too much tv. No, sense in sending you my picture if you and I can't go on a date. Besides, I think my photo would sweep YOU off your feet, not the other way around. :)