Monday, May 21, 2007

Saturday Night Twins Game

Saturday's Twins game probably would have been a lot of fun if we had actually went into the game. One thing led to another and we ended up not even going into the game. It was the best game that I never saw. Look at these dorks, Borky, K-Mart and Preston. Again I got the beer bong out Saturday night. Whitney seen here, challenged me to a race. It was closer than I expected but she still came in second place.Here I am with my new friend, Whitney.
I don't know where the Chicken Van came from, but I just had to get a picture up on top of it.
K-Mart, Borky and Preston showing off their girth.
Here is a view from above, it is sort of like looking down into the "Perfect Storm".This is a reenactment of a picture I took down in Chicago at a dead show. In that one it was on top of Nate's Four-Runner with Solider field in the background. I have come so far in the last 10 years.
Here is a group picture, I think the game was pretty much close to over by this point. That is Joe, K-Mart, Tyler, Fogel, Preston, our new friend who we were calling Shep Proudfoot, Borky and myself.
After the game Preston, Borky, K-Mart and myself headed down to Hartfest in Tosa. Here is Preston and K-Mart in Tosa.
The Love Monkees on stage at Hartfest.Me, Borky and K-Mart. Yes it is about 10 at night and I am wearing my Uni-Bomber sunglasses.At Hartfest we lost Preston and met up with Liz and her friends. I can't remember any of their names.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sexy boy.

Anonymous said...

no...I am

Anonymous said...

Guts are sexy

-Bubs

Anonymous said...

Especially guts you get at K-Mart.