Friday, May 25, 2007

Picture of the Day

It has been a long time since I have posted a picture of the day. I am still a bit out of sorts since my move to Appleton. I don't have my home computer hooked up to the internet. I have internet access here at work. So there is no real need to have it at home. Here are a couple of picture for you.
This picture was taken back in 1993 or 1994. My second year of college. I was up in Minnesota visiting Krum. We took this picture in the hallway at Stanford Residence Hall. I am not 100% sure on the set up, but I think Browny was Krum's roommate that year. I know that Little Buddy was across the hall fromKrum. And I think Russ was only a couple doors down. Note we are both holding beers. I think I had just meet the RA for the floor and had a beer already. Weird since you actually try not to drink in front RAs. What did I care, I didn't live there. This picture was taken April 19th 2002 in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Me with my niece, Erin. The day that she was born. She is 5 now. That just seems amazing to me. Probably even more amazing to her parents.

Not much more exciting going on here. I will be back home this weekend. I doubt that I will be doing any beer bongs this weekend. I plan on doing a lot of prep work for my party, so that next weekend I can try to relax and enjoy my own party. Slim chance of that. For all of the party goers out there, I just came up with a new relay game that I will be implementing this year. That is if the supplies I ordered yesterday get to me before next weekend. It promises to be the best year of games yet. Initial forecasts have the day as being partly cloudy and in the 70's. As long as it doesn't rain I don't care what the temperature is.

What else do I have for you. Sunday afternoon I am taking 7 of my nieces and nephews to go see Shrek III. That will be my first movie in a while. So expect a review next week. Also on Sunday I am helping my brother, Dan, celebrate his 39th birthday. That is almost 40!!!! This scares me a bit especially since I used to use his ID to get in bars when I was in college. So if I could pass for 24 when I was 19, does that mean next year at 35 I will be able to pass for 40. I hope not. Anyhow, Dan, you big loser happy birthday.

I did notice something yesterday. I have an absolutely huge forehead. I should find an empty parking lot on weekends, set up a projector and sell tickets. (For those that missed that, my forehead is as big as a movie screen.)

Well enough of this mindless rambling. Check back on Tuesday for photos of the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the party for your birthday? Which is the same as me and Tyler P. Pretty strange for 3 of us to have the same birthday.

Sugar Lips

Rickie Davies said...

No Sugar Lips,
The party is to celebrate the release of Antonio Freeman from the Packers. It happened 6 years ago and it has turned into a yearly party. You are going to be missing a good one this year.