Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I know, I know

Sorry I am a bit behind on my pictures of the day. I took today and tomorrow off of work to study for my exam. Which is not less than 48 hours away. Hopefully I will pass and I won't have to complain about it again. Here are a couple pictures since I might not be able to get any postings up for the rest of the week.

This was taken 11-5-96, Village of Shorewood Police Department, Shorewood, Wisconsin. Rifle Range at the Shorewood Police Department, my college internship with the village.

This picture was taken 5-6-00, on 6th Street, Austin, Texas. I went down to Texas to visit the General. This was at bar time. I was tired so I sat down in the street. And at night they block off sixth street so that only pederstrians can walk down it, or at least they did on this night. People kept asking me if I was OK. I was fine, but just tired and I wanted to sit down.
This on was taken on 8-30-00, in Anaheim, California. It was actually outside of the stadium. I went to a game there. This is a picture of me with the Gene Autry statue. Gene Autry was the owner of the Angels for 38 years. The Angles retired the number 26 in his honor as the team's 26th player in 1982. The Angels won three American League pennants under his watch as owner.

6-24-00, Pro Football Hall of Fame, Canton, Ohio. Me and the front sign outside of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your exam!! Brian's friend, Bart, is also taking his engineering exam on Saturday. Maybe you will see him.

Anonymous said...

well rickie if you don`t pass you know there`s always the fast food employment!!
Just kiding :)