Monday, April 24, 2006

Pictures of the Weekend

Saturday afternoon, my friend, Angela got married. So I was out in the East Troy area most of the weekend. Nothing too crazy happened, it was a lot of fun. So here are pictures.

Here are all 6 Bahr girls with their father Butch. Theresa, Missy, Ness, Rebecca, Angela, Butch and Trinity.

I was across the street from the church waiting to get in the convoy from the church to the bar and I caught this picture of Adam and Angela before getting in their truck.

This is my favorite picture that I got of Adam and Angela.
Here I am at the end of the night with the happy couple. Yes that is a glass of water. I got cut off at the bar, can you believe that? Actually they cut everyone off at 11:30. But check out that power tie. I bought it that afternoon. I don't know if tie clips are in or not. Does anyone know?

No comments: