Saturday, April 29, 2006

ANTONIO FREEMAN PARTY!!!

Before I get to the party, I am going to have to come clean with some thing. I have been slacking on my postings here on my blog, and unfortunately I think this a just a taste of what is to come for the summer months. I am sorry, but things just seem to get a little bit busier during the summer months. So you will have to bear with me. Anyhow it has been a busy week for me. Thursday I had a Pre Construction meeting up in Eau Claire for my bridge project that is suppose to begin around Labor Day. Well I found out at the meeting that I will probably be up there for about a week in May to Supervise some utility work. Thursday night I had kickball. Our team isn't too good. We are 0-4. And on a personal note I have get to kick a home run. I had three pretty good opportunities to stretch a routine single into a home run, I managed to get a double out of two of them but should have tried for more. And on the third I got thrown out on the way to home.
Friday night I had a bachelor party for my cousin. It was fun and that is all I really have to say about that.
So today is Saturday, and I am actually up early. I had some computer problems at home, so I am in the office this morning to print out some address labels and invitations for the title of this posting.

HERE IS THE EVENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING AN ENTIRE YEAR FOR. THE 5TH ANNUAL ANTONIO FREEMEN PARTY HAS BEEN SET. Antonio Freeman used to be a reciever on my beloved Green Bay Packers. He was actually a quite serviceable player for a number of years. But as so often happens, he was given a huge contract and soon after became utterly worthless. After a number of years of frustration, the day that the Packers cut him, I decided to have a party. And this is now a yearly celebration. So here are the particulars.

Date: Saturday, June 3rd 2006,

Time: 2:00 p.m. until whenever,
Kids games are scheduled to begin around 3:00 p.m.
With adult games to follow.
Dinner will be served about 5:00 p.m.

Where: My house, 127 N 78th Street, Milwaukee

Please RSVP by May 27th:
Phone: 414-476-6748
Home Email: mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com
Work Email: Rickie_Davies@URSCorp.com

Bring your friends, family, whomever, as always kids welcome to attend. Please let me know how plan on attending.

So for my faithful blog readers consider yourself invited. Fort Wayne and Columbia, if you show, you will both get a bye in the first two rounds of the musical chair contest.

And for the rest of my weekend, today I am taking two of my nieces, Erin and Sarah, shopping for birthday presents. Tonight is my nephews first communion. And tomorrow I am cleaning my house.

1 comment:

Rickie Davies said...

If you name your son, Topher, the name I have suggested. I will give you a bye for the first three rounds.