Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Picture of the Day

Sorry to my loyal readers. I have been real scatter brained the couple of days. My big exam is in 10 days, and I am sort of in full study mode. I had my last refresher course tonight. So after working from 8 until 5, I had 3 hours of class. So unfortunately I am not thinking real clearly as of late. I had two good stories I was going to post, and I forgot what they were. Hopefully I will remember. Because of the lack of pictures as of late here are a couple. These are the last of at least the good Washington D.C. pictures that I had taken back in August of 1999.

Here I am with my finger on top of the Washington Monument. I was walking through the mall there and I saw this family and the father was having his kids pose this way. So I asked him if he would take my picture doing the same thing. He was more than happy to comply.

This is at the Lincoln Memorial. The lady who took this picture for me, her daughter was saying just as they snapped the picture, "Look Mommy, he is telling him a secret." I thought it was kind of funny.
I decided that maybe I shouldn't be joking around at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers. So this is my serious look.

I waited at least 10 minutes to have a stranger take my picture here with no one else in the way. There were a ton of people at this monument.

No comments: