Saturday, April 15, 2006

Tree is Back in Town

Last night there was a little get together. My good friend, Tree, his wife, Heather and their daughter, Katilyn were back in town. They now live in North Carolina. Apparently all of my friends are growing up and I am not. It used to be we would get together play cards, drink shots and be out all night. Now at these get togethers there are kids running around and pregnant women walking around. This is all fine with me, just different. An example of how I haven't changed came out at the end of the night. Tree was having a little bit of a problem eating his chocolate sundae, so being the good friend that I am I tried to help him out. In the process, Tree got a little bit of ice cream on his face. I don't know how it happened, but I never thought of Tree as being all that coordinated. Soon after a bit of a fracas broke out, and Tree and I were rolling around wrestling on the floor. It was enough of a scene that the entire bar turned to see what was going on. It was a good time, and a great opportunity to some friends I haven't seen in a while. Well here are some pictures from last night. Here is Joe, a very loyal blog reader, displaying his opinion of Justus Klink.
Here is Dawn and Diane. I think I may have talked Diane into naming her son, Topher.

Here is Tree and The General, a father and expecting father, no doubt discussing the finer points of changing diapers. I guarranty The General screws it up the first dozen times, either backwards or it will fall of within minutes.Tree toweling off after our wrestling match. Notice that I took this picture from the floor laying flat on my back. Tree got some good punches in, but I still say I won the match.

No comments: