Monday, April 10, 2006

Just Retire Already

I think it is safe to say that I am a pretty big Packer Fan. I have a picture of Brett Farve up in my living room, and when Antonio Freeman was finally cut I threw a party in honor of the occasion, a party that is now an annual event. But Brett it is time to sh#t or get off the pot. If you can't decide if you want to play or not, it is pretty obvious that you don't. I am sick of hearing that you have decided not to decide. The world doesn't revolve around you. Last I checked, the majority of people that I know don't have the luxuary of being able to retire at 36 and be finacially set for life, I think it is normally somewhere around the age of 63. The Packers are slotted to play at noon for the majority of the season. I am willing to accept that we are going back to the Packers of old. The days when you turned the game off at halftime in frustration and find something better to do with your day. So Brett just retire, all you are doing is tarnishing what was up until this year a great legacy. That is unless you think throwing another 29 interceptions this season will improve your legacy. Bring on Aaron Rodgers, at least this way the Vikings and Bears will have a chance against us. Right Borky?


Should Farve Retire?
Yes, go cut your grass.
No, Aaron Rodgers can't tie his own shoelaces.
Play football? I thought he was an actor.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: