Monday, April 03, 2006

Follow up on Opening Day

I found some of my pictures from Opening Day two years ago. Enjoy.
Tree, me and Stegall (The General). This was right when we got to Leff's Tailgate party. And there are 1500 - 2000 people there. Something like that. This was the last time I saw Tree or Stegall for the rest of the day. How is that possible. Tree is 6' 6" and I am in a gorilla suit and we never ran into each other again.Me and my friend Jill on the left and her friend who I don't know her name but she just wanted to be next to me. These are two random girls that I didn't know at all that just wanted to lick my nipples.Me and my friend Megan. You can see the stadium in the background. Like I said, this was two years ago. Since that time Megan has gotten married and pretty much been pregnant most of that time.This is me and my friend Megan after the tailgate party. I am guessing that she just wanted to cuddle up to anything fuzzy. But then again what girl doesn't.

1 comment:

Rickie Davies said...

Sure I was in the game. That was the year it was on Good Friday, and the game started at 3:00 in the afternoon. I met Nate in smoking section in the middle of the fifth inning.