Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Pictures of the Day

I know I have been slacking. Funny because now I don't have an excuse for not posting pictures. Although I have been checking my site meter. Fort Wayne and Columbia where are you? Did I say something to offend you? Neither of you have been on the site in a while. Maybe my stories are getting boring. Anyhow here are some pictures to make up for the last couple of days.
This picture was taken August 30th, 2000 at Edison Field, in Anihiem, California. Nothing to special about this one, I was again out in California for business. I remember I walked all around the stadium trying to find a scalper and there were none to be had. I ended up buying a $35 ticket to the game.

This picture was taken June 11th, 2000 at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in Cleveland, Ohio. I went in the Hall of Fame. It was OK. But you couldn't or weren't suppose to take any pictures. And the only picture that I wanted was one with me and the four KISS costumes. Oh well.
This picture was actually taken just before the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame picture. I was out in Cleveland on business. And I was with a co-worker, Don Kusnick. We were walking to the Hall of Fame and I saw this sculpture. I gave Don my camera and started climbing it. It didn't dawn on me until I was at the top how high I was up in the area. Hey Joe, I assume you might be reading this, I see a photo op for "Shooter". This is with in easy walking distance of the stadium.

This picture was taken June 15th 1992 in Wales, Wisconsin. Paul, Kaker, Justus and me. Paul's dad, JFK took this picture. This is just one of a number of soccer pictures we took. The pictures seemed like a good idea at the time. And I guess they are amusing now. Especially since Kaker and Justus really don't play soccer anymore. Not that I would consider what I do as playing soccer.

No comments: