Saturday, April 01, 2006

Updates

I would like to update my Deadbeat list. I scratched two more people off. So let me see who is left.
There is Jim, but Jim works for a politican so it doesn't surpise me that he is coming up short. However I am wearing his clothes now, so I will let that payment slide.

Heather lives in North Carolina and I will be seeing her when her and Tree come back into town in two weeks. I will break her thumbs at that time.

Then there is Truz. Truz is down in Florida I will probably have to wait until Fantasy football for him to square up. In fact he owes me from this season fantasy football. So Truz, if you reading this, you are into me a total of $60.

Lastly we have the Stegalls. The General is in to be for nearly $130 including the interest that I will get. And Diane is into me for a little over $20 for a bet that she has yet to pay up on. Real responcible for expecting parents. My prediction, that kid will make it regualr habit to swallow quarters, get crayons stuck in his ears, and will be licking electric outlets on a weekly basis.

I would also like to give you a update on my New Years Resolutions. 4 months and I have yet to call the General on his cell phone. And I have also yet to step up to the counter or swing through the drive through at any fast food restuarant. The closest I have come to fast food is Oakland Gyros. That is the good news. That bad news is that I am still fat and ugly. Have a good weekend.

No comments: