Sunday, April 30, 2006

Picture of the Day

Here is you fill of Pictures. I will be out of town most of this week. I am going to UW Platteville for some Aggregate Testing Training. Sounds like fun doesn't it? So I won't be able to get any postings in this week. But maybe I will take my camera and get some glorious pictures of the campus. So here are some pictures to tide you over until Friday.
I was told this weekend that some of my pictures are too old to be putting up on my blog. But too bad. I don't have much exciting going on right now so it is old pictures or you can hear about how much fun I had cleaning my house today.

Here I am with my God-wife, Nancy, and my God-son, Nick at his first Communion.

This was also this weekend. See Julie, some recent pictures. Anyhow, here is Sarah and Erin, two of my nieces. I took them to Toys'R'Us so they could pick out anything they wanted for their birthday presents.

This one goes back to Spring Break down in Clearwater, Florida. Taken April 20th, 2000. That is back row, Russ, Nate and Andy, Front row, Brown and me. We were staying at Andy's future in-law's condo, right on the south end of the beach in Clearwater. We all had a good time that weekend. If my memory services me correct, I threw up at the bar twice on this night.
This one was taken September 21st, 2000 in Virginia. This was at a state park. I took this picture with a timer. As you can tell I am a ways away from the camera, so I had to sprint to the location that I was posing at. The area I was in, was below a look out area along the highway. I am standing on the edge of a cliff. After I took the picture and hiked back up to the parking area, this guy who was standing there stopped me. He said that the thought I was trying to commit suicide, because it looked like I was running to the edge of the cliff to jump off of it. This was also was taken about a half an hour after I got my $780 wreckless driving ticket for going 120 mph in a 65 mph zone. If the undercover officer would have had a radar gun on him, he told me that I would have been in jail.

This was taken June 11th, 2000 in Cleveland, Ohio. Just a statue that I saw and I got a picture with it.

This picture goes out by request. I forgot who requested it. Anyhow, this was taken July 3rd, 2004 on my front porch, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Me, Nate and his milk. The day Nate drank a gallon of milk in 20 minutes. This was taken about 10 minutes into the contest. To this day one of the most impressive feats I have ever witnessed. This was nearly 2 years ago, and I have told as recently as this past Thursday, that Eric is still working on putting together that DVD.

No comments: