Saturday, April 01, 2006

Another Poll That No One Will Vote On

I have come to the realization that very few of you will vote. But I will post this poll anyhow. I have gone through my share of roommates here at the murder house. For those of you who might not know, 6 months before I bought and moved into my current house there was a murder that took place in the house. But that is a story for another time. My last roommate was Jim Villa. Jim was a great roommate, he was never there and his rent check was always on time and cleared. Jim bought a house and started moving out the beginning of December. I told Jim when he moved out to take his time. That was 4 months ago and all that is really left is a portable closet thing with a bunch of clothes on it. I figure it has been 4 months, I can start wearing some of those clothes right. I am really only wearing a couple of the dress shirts. But I thought I would see what you think about all of this.
Should I be wearing Jim's clothes?
Yes
No
I'm not going to vote
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah - just make sure they are washed and ironed when you are done with them

Jim