Saturday, April 01, 2006

Picture of the Day

You caught me in a much better mood today. Yesterday was just bad. But I have been somewhat productive already today. I got a haircut, paid some bills and did go and study. Although the studying isn't going all that great. I just get frustrated quickly. I don't know how I studied so much in college. Although if you ask my roommates they will probably say that I didn't study all that much in college anyhow. A lot of people go to college for 5 and a half years, they are called doctors. Enough with the tangent, this picture was taken on August 15th, 20002 in Puerta Varata, Mexico. This was the Mexican cruise that I went on, where my high school prom date, the lovely Joy Gibbs, got married. This was one of the day excursions we went on. It was the movie set for the movie "Predator". I saw this helicopter and had to climb up to it and get a picture. We had lunch here and when we were leaving and getting into our rental van, I recall some older lady who was puking. I got a picture of that too, but I didn't scan that. Maybe I will post that another day.

No comments: