Saturday, April 01, 2006

DOT Story

July 18, 2005

My project got tagged by some vandals over the weekend, and there was graffiti on one of my bridges. I had called the cops and they came out on Monday morning. Nura and I were driving down the project on Tuesday. We passed the bridge and Nura said to me “Did you see that? Someone painted on the bridge.” I said “Yes I know, I had the police in yesterday to look at it. You didn’t notice that yesterday?” She says “No, I really didn’t drive down there yesterday.” To which I replied to her “Why aren’t you driving the project everyday? How can you know what is going on if you don’t drive the project everyday?” Her reply “You are right, I have no excuse.”

This is easily the 10th time I have had to tell her to drive the project everyday.

No comments: