Friday, September 11, 2009

Apartment in Eden

I have been promising pictures of my apartment in Eden. Well here they are. Be prepared to be unimpressed. First here is a picture that my niece, Erin, took of me Monday at my brother, Jeff's house. I played some football with my nieces and nephews. I really miss playing football in the yard.On to the apartment. Here is my truck and the parking behind the apartment.A look up at my apartment, I have the top back half of this building. Here is the basic layout of the apartment. I have my bed set up in the living room.This is the staircase up to my place. There is a shared utility room at the base of these steps and it smells kind of bad in this area. Plus that light at the top of the stairs doesn't work. Here is my kitchen. I have my bike up there and I probably get out 3 or 4 times a week for a ride. Every weekend, I make my food for the week at my house in Milwaukee, throw it in my cooler and take it up for the week. As you can see I do not have any dishes or food stored here.This is bedroom #2. I use it as a storage space for my smelly clothes until the end of the week when I can get home and do laundry.My clothes in bedroom #2.This is bedroom #1. There is nothing in it and I have the door to it closed all of the time.Another photo of the empty bedroom.Here is the bathroom. Nothing special. One shower head, no TV, no stereo, no heated floor, no phone on the wall. I do enjoy my bathroom at home. Here is the living room. The only thing in it is my bed.That and some clothes in the corner and a radio.This is the view out of the window on the west wall of the living room.This is the view looking out the balcony door in the living room.And they aren't quite done with the stairs leading down from the balcony off the living room.

No comments: