Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Weekend Update

Well this isn't really a weekend update, this is just a Saturday update. Not much goes on here in Eden, so I will string out the weekend for a couple days. Saturday the plan was to go to Stu's for his leagues fantasy football draft. But over the week while I was away at work, the power went out at my house, which reset all of my clocks. Saturday I woke up and had some things to do around the house, clean the kitchen, cut the grass, laundry. It seemed like I was getting a lot done, I looked at the clock on my stove and it was only 9:15 a.m. Which would have given me plenty of time to take a shower and get out to Stu's. But it was actually just after 10:00 a.m. I was also going to go to the Brewer Game. I skipped Stu's because by the time I took a shower and got myself out there it would have been close to 11:00 and then I would have had to turn right around to go to the Brewer Game, so I skipped it. I went with my aunt Marilyn, uncle Dave, Pocahontas, Tom Brady and their friend, Justin to the game. With the team out of playoff contention, we focused a little more on the tailgating aspect of the game. The Brewers lost 3-2, but we had fun playing the cup game, and betting on if the ball would land on the pitchers mound or not when the umpire threw the ball to the mound after every half an inning.

No comments: