Friday, September 25, 2009

The Weekend Ahead

Sadly I have to work tomorrow. But I wouldn't be on site much past noon. Tomorrow is possibly my last concert of the year. Although I do have my mind set on scalping tickets for Springsteen when he comes to town. And Rusted Root will be at the Rave in December. But tomorrow is Dave Matthews in Chicago. An added bonus is that Willie Nelson is the opening band. I am excited for a great show. They played Wednesday night, and even though their set lists change every show, here is what they played.
Proudest Monkey
Satellite
Don't Drink the Water
Funny The Way It Is
Seven
Stay Or Leave
Why I Am
Squirm
Dancing Nancies
Granny
Spaceman
Corn Bread
Crash Into Me
Raven
Rhyme And Reason
You and Me
Shake Me Like a Monkey
Jimi Thing

Encore:
Baby Blue
All Along The Watchtower

Next weekend I am looking forward to a trip up to Minnesota for the Badger - Gopher football game. But as of press time I still do not have a ticket. Chances are I will be watching the game for a bar.
And while it has been a busy summer/early fall. The following weekend I have nothing planned and I can't wait to have a weekend at home, spending most of my time on the couch watching football on TV.

No comments: