Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sunshine Go Away Today, I Don't Feel Much Like Dancing

Surprising or not, I actually inspired myself the other day. I have lived in Milwaukee, including college, about 18 years and I have never been down in the Lake Front for a sunrise. Looking back at my sunset pictures from Eden, I decided to get some sunrise photos. Anyone can take sunset pictures, you are already awake. But to get a sunrise picture, you actually have to make a concerted effort. Saturday morning didn't work and neither did Sunday morning, but Monday, as sore as I was after the "Not So Amazing Race" I crawled out of bed at 5:30 and made my way down to the lake front to watch the sun rise and catch some pictures. Actually I woke up twice on Monday morning. Tom Brady called my phone at 2:12 in the morning, I thought it was my alarm. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and camera and headed to the garage. I get into my truck and started it up. It was at that time that I looked at the clock and realized that it was only 2:12 in the morning. I swore once and then went back to bed for a couple more hours. Anyhow, I took a lot of pictures, but here are what I call the "Top Guns" i.e. the best of the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Rickie

Anonymous said...

Great pics Rickie,
Shauntelle

Anonymous said...

Wow Rick those are amazing pictures. Time to think about adding these to your year in review DVD. Put that on my wish list please. Annie