Friday, September 25, 2009

Drama Queen

I rarely pass along email crap any more. There was a time when I would forward along anything that came to me. But now I rarely ever forward anything. This came into my mailbox today and I wanted to post it.
What are my feelings towards the NFL's biggest Drama Queen. As a Packer fan, I will forever be in his debt for the hope, entertainment and the one championship he brought to Wisconsin. However, in looking back, we really should have got more than one championship out of him. It was a few years ago that he really started to bother me. When every year he would be non-committed to playing the next year. I honestly think he has some serious mental disorder where he has to be in the spot light and the center of attention at all times. Now I dislike him even more, for the way he manipulated himself to become employed by the Vikings. Not to mention the fact that he screwed over the Jets by not only his play but by getting them fined a year later. I still believe that he will throw more interceptions that touchdowns this year. Next Sunday should be interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 TD's
0 INT's

-borky (Favre H8TR)

Anonymous said...

2 TD's
0 INT's

-borky (Favre H8TR)

Anonymous said...

2 TD's
0 INT's

-borky (Pharve H8TR)

Bubs said...

The first good defense he faces will plant him. Unfortunately it won't be the Packers' D. I give him until the Ravens game, after that he will be 200 lbs of chewed bubble gum in a pair of stone-washed wranglers.

Anonymous said...

The drama today was pretty good.

-borky