Sunday, August 27, 2006

Free Money

Every once in a while things go your way. Sort of like when you go to the soda machine and two sodas pop out instead of one. Or when you are doing your laundry and find $5, $10 or if you are really lucky $20 in the pockets. I am sure most of you know that feeling. And it is these little things that make life worth living. Today I hit the jackpot of finding money. I decided to get a start on this moving thing and wanted to pack some things up. I was clearing off my dresser, and I have this rabbit pelt that I bought in Fort Dodge, Iowa laying on it. Last year after my mom paid me for helping them out during deer season, I apparently put some of the money under this rabbit pelt. I obviously completely forgot all about this money, because when I picked up the rabbit pelt. What do I find? $400!!!! Just laying there. It has been there since November. Nice money management. Absolutely ridiculous.

No comments: